WORKSHOP: Compliance for Selling Bath Bombs
UK COMPLIANCE FOR SELLING BATH BOMBS
Join me in February for our virtual workshop, where I’ll give an overview of the compliance required to sell bath bombs here in the UK.
Have you got your bath bomb recipes all safety tested and ready to go? Or have you been selling your bath bombs for a while but not sure you’re doing everything legally required of you? In this workshop for intermediate bath bomb makers, I’ll help you understand what you need to do next including creating your PIFs, uploading to the portal, GMPs, labelling and a bit about insurance too.
You’ll join me and a handful of other small businesses on a Zoom call for approximately 45-60 minutes. I’ll also answer any questions for the last 15 minutes of the workshop. Compliance in cosmetics is a huge subject and therefore we won’t be able to cover everything in detail, but in this workshop we’ll point you in the right direction to ensure you’re selling your bath bombs legally.
If you’re starting out making your own cosmetics, this is a great way to find out what you need to know to get off on the right foot - from someone who has been working with cosmetics for over 3 years.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to submit your safety assessment efficiently
- Recommended assessor
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase your ticket below. Please include your questions of the Q&A in the notes section when checking out, or email them to email@example.com
2. About a week before the workshop, we’ll send you details on how to join us on the day.
3. The call will last approximately 1 hour and there will be time for us to answer your questions as well.
4. We will share any documents or references with you via email afterwards if requested and will aim to answer any questions you have via email up to a week after the call as well.
The contents of these workshops is for informational purposes only. Anything expressed in this workshop is my own personal opinion and your own research should be done to ensure you're following all laws, regulations and compliance levels when manufacturing your own cosmetics. Regulations update regularly and we do not take any responsibility with our content should the attendee not choose to thoroughly research their own topic area to ensure they're following current regulations and laws. No responsibility is assumed for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or any other inconsistencies.