Konjac sponges are produced from the root of a konjac plant (also known as devil's tongue!), which originate from East and Southeast Asia.
Sponges made from konjac are antibacterial and can help cleanse the face, combat oily skin and help to reduce acne. With added aloe vera, these special Croll & Denecke Konjac sponges go further to soothe skin and create a beautiful, natural glow. Natural exfoliants, these sponges will leave your skin feeling healthy, glowing and with increased blood flow you'll feel fab too!
The sponges are biodegradable and totally natural, so when done they can be easily thrown into your compost.
Key benefits of Konjac Sponges
- Natural, antibacterial, stimulate blood flow
- Added aloe vera or charcoal
- Always rinse your sponge well after use and allow to dry in an airy place between uses.
- Be careful not to wring the sponge out, as this may damage the delicate plant fibres. Simply squeeze the sponge between your flattened hands.
- To help your sponge last longer, you can pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool. Alternatively, your sponge can be aired on a radiator or heated towel rail.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- These Konjac Sponges are a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 2 months.
- Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace your sponge.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted