WORKSHOP: Cosmetic Safety Assessments
COSMETIC SAFETY:- NAVIGATING YOUR SAFETY ASSESSMENTS
Join me this January for our very first workshop, where I’ll cover COSMETIC SAFETY TESTING for bath bombs and other related bath products and help you submitting your safety assessments.
Submitting safety assessments for your cosmetics is require by UK law and can be an extremely confusing and frustrating process, as well as timely if you don’t know what you’re doing, which can in turn delay you releasing your products. Over the last three years, I’ve learned ways to make the whole process more efficient, spoken with assessors on laws and regs, and have found a way to get my products safety assessed in just 7 days.
In this workshop, yourself and a small handful of other small businesses will join me for an intimate workshop on where I’ll help you get started with your cosmetic safety testing, including where to go for your assessment and how to submit a safety assessment efficiently. I’ll also answer any questions for the last 15 minutes of the workshop.
If you’re starting out making your own cosmetics, this is a great way to find out what you need to know to get off on the right foot - from someone who has been working with cosmetics for over 3 years.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to submit your safety assessment efficiently
- Recommended assessor
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase your ticket below. Please include your questions of the Q&A in the notes section when checking out, or email them to email@example.com
2. About a week before the workshop, we’ll send you details on how to join us on the day.
3. The call will last approximately 1 hour and there will be time for us to answer your questions as well.
4. We will share any documents or references with you via email afterwards and will aim to answer any questions you have via email up to a week after the call as well.
The contents of these workshops is for informational purposes only. Anything expressed in this workshop is my own personal opinion and your own research should be done to ensure you're following all laws, regulations and compliance levels when manufacturing your own cosmetics. Regulations update regularly and we do not take any responsibility with our content should the attendee not choose to thoroughly research their own topic area to ensure they're following current regulations and laws. No responsibility is assumed for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or any other inconsistencies.